How do we handle your complaint?
We strive to provide an efficient, honest, fair and transparent standard of service at all times. We recognise that occasionally mistakes or misunderstandings can happen. If this is the case, we realise that you will want to let us know and may wish to make a complaint.
If you wish to make a complaint, please contact KMS and we will make sure your concerns are addressed as quickly as possible. This is a free service.
How a complaint can be lodged with Count Financial
If you have a complaint to make about Count, one of its member firms or authorised representatives, you can contact Count directly by:
- calling Count on (02) 8218 8778, or
- writing to Count Professional Standards, Level 8, 1 Chifley Square, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Further details of Counts Complaint Handling Policy can be found here.
The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)
If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). Our membership number is 10332. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers. Details are as follows:
- Website via www.afca.org.au
- Telephone via 1800 931 678 (free call)
- In writing to Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001